Manager of Corporate Relations
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
The Manager of Corporate Relations provides comprehensive support to the Corporate Advancement team via effective information management, reporting, and tracking. The Manager of Corporate Relations will ensure organization, cohesion, and collaboration across its three partners as project manager of the collaborative corporate fundraising process.
- Serve as project manager for collaborative corporate fundraising efforts.
- Facilitate Core Corporate Fundraising Team biweekly meetings including the tracking of cross campus deliverables.
- Maintain and create reports, donor lists, prospect lists, asset lists and cross campus sponsorship opportunities with associate benefits.
- Maintain centralized campus wide corporate fundraising calendar of donor engagement and stewardship events and departmental deadlines.
- Assist with applications and final reports for grants and other writing needs. Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of donor activities.
- Facilitate both internally and externally the approval of credit lines, logos and donor listings.
- Assist the Vice President of Advancement, Corporate Relation with calendar management, meeting materials and general administrative duties.
- Oversee the office operations for the Advancement suite including mail services, supplies, etc.
- Attending internal and external meetings, special events, and community events as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in administration, donor relations or project management in a fundraising environment.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- High level knowledge of CRM systems, preferably in a fundraising environment
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, and a high commitment to customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders, including high level donors.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must possess a high level of discretion and diplomacy.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.