Market & Client Leader (Healthcare)
Cincinnati, OH 45202 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, an architectural firm, is seeking a Market & Client Leader in the Healthcare Division to join their growing team.
This role is hybrid and can be based in Cincinnati, OH - Columbus, OH - Charlotte, NC - Raleigh, NC.
The primary responsibility of this position is to grow existing client relationships in the Healthcare sector and identify, establish, and develop strategic targeted client relationships in targeted geographical markets. They will strategically grow clients that together will build the foundation for a sustainable Healthcare Market.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, secure and establish long term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Skilled in engaging in strategic executive level discussion within client organization.
- 10+ years’ experience as an Architectural Planner/Designer or Leader working in the Healthcare Market with discipline-related experience (ex: Architectural, Interior Design, Healthcare Strategy and Planning)
- Experience preparing response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for prospective clients.
- Undergraduate degree and/or masters in field of expertise. (Architectural registration is considered beneficial).
- Travel expectations will vary and with potential up to 50% of the time depending on needs to travel within the Midwest/Southeast regions.
Key Success Factors
- Ability to build and sustain high level relationships with Leadership and Key decision maker within client organizations.
- Establish network of influencers in Healthcare market.
- Recognized expert in Healthcare, established industry thought leader.
- Sales resulting in recurring revenue and new revenue growth resulting in 8-10% increase in annual Net Revenue.
- Identify and develop strategic target relationships aligned with the company pillars that achieve desired business and financial results
- Foster a personal, high-level relationship with multiple new and existing client decision makers.
- Build a business leader network with key Healthcare industry influencers.
- Achieve targeted sales goals defined in the Market Business Plan.
- Develop capture plans for all assigned "Keep, Attain and Expand" Healthcare clients.
- Lead client relationship including, establishing multiple high-level points of contact, understanding of the clients business goals and objectives, expectation setting, contract negotiations,
- Inform Project Managers and key team members on client activities.
- Proactively provide perspective and strategic recommendations to clients adding value to their business as a trusted partner and advisor.
- Lead process to prepare response to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Coordinate consultant and internal team selection with the leadership.
- Advocate for company as a culture and Collective Ambition ambassador with clients, employees, and employment candidates.
- Develop and advocate for high potential staff toward promotion within the firm.
- Continuously develop critical personal skills required to advance the firm’s strategy.
- Engage in leadership roles with professional/community organizations to promote community engagement and the brand.
- Build and share strategically relevant expertise in the Healthcare market sector.
- Utilize Sandler Sale Process, tools, and behaviors to develop relationships in the Healthcare market.
- Practice continuous learning behaviors to develop a thought leading voice in the Healthcare market that builds credibility as an expert with Healthcare new and existing clients.
- Present Healthcare market focused thought leadership at professional national organization conferences attended by existing and prospective Healthcare clients.
- Maintain individual chargeability goals.
- Lead effort and coordinate with Marketing to capture Healthcare project/client stories.
- Promote a company-first priority through words and actions.
Vaccination is required due to some government contracts, unless there is a verifiable medical or religious exemption.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brigid is the Recruiting Manager for Corps Team and has been with the company for over 10 years. She is a PHR, SHRM-CP, and HR Generalist certified professional with nearly 20 years of Recruiting and HR experience. She is driven to make a difference in the lives of candidates and clients by connecting great talent with great companies.
Brigid leads a team that recruits nationally across various industries and for positions in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Administration, Management, and more. She received her Bachelor’s degree from Mount St. Joseph University and stays up to date on recruiting trends through continuous education from her certifications.