Marketing & Business Development Specialist
Charlotte, NC 28204 US
Lead all marketing and business development efforts throughout the firm. The ideal candidate will have experience in marketing and business development in the legal and/or professional services fields. The candidate will be responsible for outreach and building of relationships with new attorney clientele, along with the fostering of existing attorney client relationships. Other responsibilities include the management and maintenance of the CRM system, coordination of industry events and conferences, drafting and ownership of client-facing marketing collateral, and support of the social media team, amongst other duties. A team player with the ability to work well independently while maintaining a high level of timeliness and attention to detail is a must.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for building relationships with both current and new attorneys, effectively demonstrating services and the value our client could bring to their respective firms and cases
- Assists with the development of client-facing marketing materials, social media posts and business plans
- Collaborates with the team in preparing pitches and proposals. Includes compiling of research materials, drafting content, ushering materials through necessary reviews, and preparation of the finished product.
- Draft and own maintenance of business development collateral, including brochures, swag giveaways, one-pagers, and presentations
- Management and maintenance of CRM, tracking referral sources, new and existing client opportunities, mailing lists, events, and follow-ups
- Coordinate industry event and conference logistics, including all event material development, speaker logistics and communications, attendee tracking, and follow-up as well as providing onsite support
- Conduct research on existing and prospective clients, competitive landscape, and industry trends to aid in the development of marketing plans, pitches, presentations, and proposals
- Proactively make recommendations including but not limited to new programs and/or process efficiencies throughout the firm
- Support the external Social Media team in the development and approval of new ad campaigns, search engine optimization, and website content
- Attend networking events and other industry-related programs
- Development and management of marketing and sales KPIs and metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Liberal Arts, or related field desired
- 2–4 years of experience in a professional services marketing or communications field. Experience in legal services preferred
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to work on a team and on own initiative
- The position requires a high-energy and motivated team player who is also able to work independently as the business development point person across all investigative services
- Excellent analytical and research skills and the ability to process information from a wide variety of sources
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with various Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with client relationship management (CRM) software, with the ability to create and maintain files for existing and potential clients
- Exposure to creative design tools such as Canva or Adobe Design Suite
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Ability to travel and work flexible and/or fluctuating hours
**Base Salary $65,000-$75,000. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Search
Trista joined Corps Team in 2006. She is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition professional with 20 years of Recruiting, Account Management and HR experience. Trista received her bachelor's degree in Human Ecology with a minor in Business Administration from The University of Tennessee. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and consistently amazes our clients with her ability to find the "purple squirrel" (the one in a million candidate for the job).