Buffalo, NY 14203 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The position will partner with Market Research & Insights (MR&I) team members in developing integrated, client-focused marketing and advertising solutions with AE's for our external clients. The right candidate will help ensure business needs and client objectives are being addressed, both for designated teams as well as Regional and Division initiatives, as needed.
Must be adept at working within a fast-paced environment, able to communicate clearly with their MR&I team mates as well as other cross-functional team members. The position reports to the Regional Research Director.
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate expertise and success in several areas, including:
Customized Client Strategies and Solutions
- Support information gathering and analysis of clients, market conditions, competitive market analysis, and digital opportunities.
- Localize marketing materials with market-specific research information and insights.
- Provide localized materials using quantitative and qualitative resources.
- Aggregation of syndicated research data to support individual client needs.
- Arm sales with ratings analysis to drive rates and inform sales of opportunities including use of Nielsen data and proprietary Set Top Box data.
- Provide one-sheets highlighting success of Cable networks and programming including Spectrum News and Sports.
- Provide competitive media spend information via Kantar, Media Monitors, etc.
- Assist in the development of market share and spending analysis.
- Develop proficiency in using set-top box data to help inform Client schedule recommendations.
- Develop and foster relationships within Digital Sales to advance Digital growth.
- Assist in development of best digital strategies and multi-platform client solutions, in collaboration with Digital Sales.
- Provide ongoing field perspective and feedback to Digital Sales to support execution of all digital products.
- Minimum one year of strong brand, product, integrated marketing, ad agency buying and/or advertising sales research experience.
- Knowledge of cable television, digital products, and advanced advertising products.
- Proven track record of helping Sales executives grow revenue.
- Strong strategic capability set with ability to rigorously define, prioritize, and execute across a complex range of categories, customers, products, and functional groups.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research into powerful points of view—ability to craft and tell a compelling story.
- Previous experience in supporting a team of advertising / marketing professionals. Agency, Media, and/or Ad Sales is highly preferred.
- Experience and strong knowledge of research databases, tools and applications, including (but not limited to) Nielsen, Scarborough, MRI, Kantar, BIA/Kelsey, eMarketer, and comScore.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development, metrics, and optimization strategies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Katie joined Corps Team in 2021 bringing over 10 years of recruiting and account management experience to the team. She has experience recruiting in many industries including Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Marketing, Healthcare, Finance and Human Resources. She brings a true passion working with both hiring managers and candidates to find the best match, helping candidates further their careers and helping companies grow with new top talent. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.