Charlotte, NC 28217 US
The graphic designer is responsible for creating impactful designs for employer brand and recruitment marketing materials to support business functions and to capture the attention of desired audiences. This includes assets across print and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will be proficient in collaborating with stakeholders across the business, managing competing timelines, and prioritizing simultaneous tasks. The graphic designer needs to be highly organized and proactive in communication. The nature of the work requires exquisite attention-to-detail, time management, and the ability to work well on a team.
- Understand project requirements from creative brief.
- Create engaging designs that stay within brand guidelines and within timelines.
- Deliver print and digital designs.
- Create social media assets on an as needed basis.
- Follow internal process for approvals.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Prioritize and manage timelines.
- 2 to 3 years working as a graphic designer.
- Ability to intake and accurately incorporate feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of visual elements and hierarchy
- Understanding of current trends in design
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, CapCut, Microsoft Office
- Project management software (Asana)
- Experience producing social media assets.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Knowledge of commercial printing process for materials and signage
- Manages priorities to ensure maximum efficiency while not compromising on quality.
- Self-motivated and proactive thinker
- Attention-to-detail and high level of accuracy.
- Highly organized
- Ability to produce designs both with specific directions and little guidance.
- Experience creating templates and enforcing brand guidelines preferred.
- Experience designing for a Fortune 500 company preferred.
- Experience auditing branded assets preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.