Columbus, OH 43215 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The position will partner with Market Research & Insights (MR&I) team members in developing integrated, client-focused marketing and advertising solutions with AE's for our external clients. The right candidate will help ensure business needs and client objectives are being addressed, both for designated teams as well as Regional and Division initiatives, as needed.
Must be adept at working within a fast-paced environment, able to communicate clearly with their MR&I team mates as well as other cross-functional team members. The position reports to the Regional Research Director.
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate expertise and success in several areas, including:
Customized Client Strategies and Solutions
- Support information gathering and analysis of clients, market conditions, competitive market analysis, and digital opportunities.
- Localize marketing materials with market-specific research information and insights.
- Provide localized materials using quantitative and qualitative resources.
- Aggregation of syndicated research data to support individual client needs.
- Arm sales with ratings analysis to drive rates and inform sales of opportunities including use of Nielsen data and proprietary Set Top Box data.
- Provide one-sheets highlighting success of Cable networks and programming including Spectrum News and Sports.
- Provide competitive media spend information via Kantar, Media Monitors, etc.
- Assist in the development of market share and spending analysis.
- Develop proficiency in using set-top box data to help inform Client schedule recommendations.
- Develop and foster relationships within Digital Sales to advance Digital growth.
- Assist in development of best digital strategies and multi-platform client solutions, in collaboration with Digital Sales.
- Provide ongoing field perspective and feedback to Digital Sales to support execution of all digital products.
- Minimum one year of strong brand, product, integrated marketing, ad agency buying and/or advertising sales research experience.
- Knowledge of cable television, digital products, and advanced advertising products.
- Proven track record of helping Sales executives grow revenue.
- Strong strategic capability set with ability to rigorously define, prioritize, and execute across a complex range of categories, customers, products, and functional groups.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications with overarching skill to translate data, information, and research into powerful points of view—ability to craft and tell a compelling story.
- Previous experience in supporting a team of advertising / marketing professionals. Agency, Media, and/or Ad Sales is highly preferred.
- Experience and strong knowledge of research databases, tools and applications, including (but not limited to) Nielsen, Scarborough, MRI, Kantar, BIA/Kelsey, eMarketer, and comScore.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiarity with and experience in digital marketing; understanding of online campaign development, metrics, and optimization strategies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is preferred.
Pay Rate: $28.00 - $29.30/ hourly
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.