Programming and Engagement Associate
Sandy Springs, GA 30319 US
This individual will work closely with, and report directly to the Executive Director, while also working closely with the Rabbi, who invigorates the community. The Programming & Engagement Associate will work with the Programming and Membership Engagement Committees to achieve the goals set by the Strategic Planning Committee. In addition, the Programming & Engagement Associate will provide logistical support for all events.
This position also offers opportunities to work collaboratively with other Atlanta synagogue staff and leadership to develop programs and services to help advance the organization as a destination and gathering place for current and future members.
- Direct outreach through text messages, direct phone calls and meetings to increase awareness, participation and connection within the community.
- Implement and support programs and services to advance the organization as a destination and gathering place. These programs could include holiday celebrations, social, educational, recreational, and volunteer events.
- Be part of the team that creates and executes a marketing and communications plan to promote and recruit participants for programs, events and services, including social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, X, etc.)
- Work with professional staff and appropriate lay leaders to help develop and implement strategies and programs for our growing young adult and family population
- Be the key staff person to work with the appropriate Committee(s) on major programs and events such as a Purim Celebration or a Mitzvah Day.
- Oversee event coordination, logistics, publicity, and follow-up.
- Lend support to all membership and fundraising events, including engagement opportunities at Jewish Holidays and other special events.
- Evaluate programs to ensure they meet congregant needs and the mission.
- Attend meetings, trainings, conferences, and events as assigned.
- Maintain the highest quality of courtesy, friendliness and service toward members, visitors and other staff.
- Understand and support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Ability to work frequent nights and weekends (office hours flexed).
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.