Atlanta, GA 30318 US
Looking for an engineer that enjoys building and managing scalable security solutions and working with customers as needs change and grow. Candidates must be energetic and motivated to learn new technologies and services.
- Install, maintain, and support networking hardware and software infrastructure according to best practices, including routers, switches, Wi-Fi controllers, and firewalls.
- Manage and administrate port-based and host-based security, incident response, firewall and VPN systems.
- Assist in designing networks: analyzing business needs and recommending solutions.
- Develop and maintain network documentation.
- Monitor network usage, anticipate problems and suggest solutions.
- Work closely with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes and practices.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems related to wireless.
- Participate in customer meetings intended to continually improve/upgrade network operations.
- Provide internal assistance with infrastructure solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Assist with project management during client installations.
- Provide systems administration training to clients.
- 5+ years of experience in network engineering
- CCNP or equivalent knowledge
- Experience managing event monitoring, including log management.
- Experience coordinating and conducting event collection, log management, event management, compliance automation, and identity monitoring activities.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and addressing schemes, e.g., DNS, HTTP, and TLS TCP/IP functions, CIDR blocks, subnets, addressing, communications, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate security concepts to a technical and non-technical audience including senior management.
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- Technical support experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Technical experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, VMware)
- Some programming and/or scripting experience.
- Experience working with network logs.
- Experience planning and developing network policies, procedures, and standards.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 6 years of equivalent work experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.