Non-Technical Program Manager
Stamford, CT 06902 US
- Manages multiple projects and orchestrates the results to achieve a broad program goal.
- Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery.
- Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics.
- Identifies and monitors areas of risk.
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance and schedule.
- Builds and manages to budgets.
- Facilitates communication and coordination among projects.
- Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
- Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
- 8+ years of experience
- Program Management Experience
- Has managed multiple (up to 7) projects at a time.
- Can manage Governance for project, including Consent Capture and Servicing within Context.
- Overhaul of existing systems.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Search
Trista joined Corps Team in 2006. She is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition professional with 20 years of Recruiting, Account Management and HR experience. Trista received her bachelor's degree in Human Ecology with a minor in Business Administration from The University of Tennessee. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and consistently amazes our clients with her ability to find the "purple squirrel" (the one in a million candidate for the job).