HRIS Project Analyst (iCIMS)
Charlotte, NC 28217 US
On a day-to-day basis, you will perform testing and validation. Create and run test cases and create test candidates. You will use project management software for tracking and logging issues and tasks in Asana and Smartsheets. You will also be building reports, writing processes for Go-Live for actions to be taken once live. And with any new system implementation, there will be daily troubleshooting where you will dig in and use your analytical skills to solve problems. You will rely heavily on your own self-directed nature and use deduction and reasoning to figure things out.
Skills and Experience
- Manages multiple projects and orchestrates the results to achieve a broad program goal.
- Plans and implements schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery.
- Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics.
- Identifies and monitors areas of risk. Continuously seek opportunities to improve cost, performance, and schedule.
- Builds and manages budgets. Facilitates communication and coordination among projects.
- Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction.
- Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
- 0 - 3 years of experience.
- Technical – ICIMS ATS, Excel, Reporting/Analytics, create Test Candidates and Test Cases, UAT, HR/HRIS background, Monitoring/Auditing systems
- Soft – excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), self-directed, troubleshooting/figure things out, handle confidential candidate data with the utmost care
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Gena has joined Corps Team with eight years of recruiting experience in several industries such as Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, IT, Human Resources. She also has experience in start-up and corporate environments with consultative full life cycle recruitment background, administrative support and HR background. She is skilled at building relationships with employees across all levels of an organization, multitasking and adapting to meet any changing organizational needs. Gena has a Bachelors degree in Journalism and a minor in Speech Communications.