Charlotte, NC 28209 US
The Part-Time Office Administrator will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management and the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the daily workflow, project management and general office management.
- Direct office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Clerical support for management and staff
- HR onboarding, termination, and maintenance of the HR Manual.
- Serve as liaison to IT Services and Payroll Specialists.
- Prepare agendas, make travel arrangements, and maintain calendars for senior management.
- Oversee telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
- Maintain office equipment and supplies inventory.
- Maintain records, documentation, and files, particularly more complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
- Maintain systems and applications (Intralinks, Viewpoint, Constant Contact, DealCloud, Egnyte).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Skills requirements:
- 4-5+ years of administrative, office and clerical experience required.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent required.
- Accounting/Finance experience a plus (reporting, budgeting, invoicing, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
Schedule: 15-20 hours per week, depending on business needs.
Base Salary: $29,000-$32,000. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.