Houston, TX 77046 US
Under direct supervision, collects and analyzes investment performance data working with internal groups (operations, portfolio/product management, marketing, compliance, investment management) and external groups (clients, prospects, consultants). The individual will have an opportunity to gain an understanding of the investment management industry, including performance calculation and variables impacting returns.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Calculate and produce accurate performance data interacting with appropriate individuals/groups to resolve errors.
- Assist in the implementation of performance of the separately managed accounts business.
- Maintain systems and databases by following departmental procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of static and time series data for assigned portfolios, benchmarks, and other information.
- Obtain base understanding of performance calculations in various systems and calculate manually as needed.
- Prepare annual Investment Company Institute (ICI) survey with training from more senior analysts.
- Assist in preparing reports and responding to inquiries on both a recurring and ad hoc basis for internal and external clients.
- Ensure performance data has been represented in a complete and accurate manner within senior management reports, third-party databases, sales materials, and regulatory filings.
- Support senior members of team with special projects and process improvements/efficiencies.
- Pursuing a degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, or equivalent degree that is focused on mathematics/statistics.
- Strong technology skills in Microsoft applications including Excel, Access, and VBA are preferred.
- SQL or Python coding skills are a plus.
- Communication, written and interpersonal.
- The ability to contribute to a team environment is critical.
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize work, meet deadlines, and concentrate on detailed information.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Open minded, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.