Customer Service Representative
Plymouth, MN 55442 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client, a leader in the power sports industry is seeking an experienced Owner Connection Representative for a 6+ month contract - to - hire assignment in Plymouth, MN. This position is hybrid with 2 days onsite, 3 days remote.
Owner Connection Representatives (OCRs) strive to provide world class consumer service to company owners and represent the voice of the consumer within the organization throughout the company’s dealer partner network. As an OCR, you will be a member of a cross-functional team environment supporting and training our first level (outsourced) consumer service team and managing daily interactions with other Central Service Teams and/or Product Groups. OCRs are empowered to resolve escalated cases with timely & accurate service solutions that promote company brand advocacy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Empowered to deliver solutions that provide a positive owner experience while identifying opportunities to educate consumers on proper use or maintenance of our products that ensure future satisfaction.
- Tactical problem solver that provides research and assistance to solve issues between company Dealers, Technical Service Representatives and Consumers.
- See beyond the immediate issue at hand and identify opportunities to delight consumers and dealers with proactive solutions.
- Accountable for follow-up with consumers to assure problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
- Establish and maintain positive consumer relationships, internally and externally.
- Create content for Self-Help or Knowledge Base article(s) that results in deflected contacts for known issues or FAQs.
- Supports outsource contact center personnel with tools, process, and information to drive consumer satisfaction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of two years direct or phone interactions with consumer.
- Powersports or motorcycle dealership experience preferred
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading consumer service and build strong consumer relationships
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact with professionalism and respect
- High level of curiosity and soft skills that align with our company’s Core Values Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions
- Ability to ask questions, easily process information and translate that to action
- Exceptional verbal and written skills, ability to connect with audience and articulate thoughts, while building swift trust with consumers
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred – Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and SharePoint Ability learn quickly and have basic technical aptitude
- Ability to execute in cross functional role and interact with multiple business units to provide world class consumer service
- Minimum requirement to type 53+ WPM
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings over 10 years of recruiting experience in both staffing and corporate recruiting environments within a variety of industries including Software, Healthcare, Finance, Sales, Human Resources, Marketing and Engineering. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent. She is driven by connecting top-performing and rising professionals with great opportunities while collaborating with Hiring Managers to find the best fit and provide a great recruiting experience. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Bloomsburg University.