New York, NY 10111 US
- Review and revise confidentiality agreements and finalize with supervising attorneys and third parties.
- Investigate the factual support for transactions, including the preparation of exhibits, charts and diagrams
- Perform legal research
- Collect, review and draft legal documents, correspondence and other materials of some intermediate complexity
- Maintain and update transaction files, including research, diligence, and/or contract documents
- Perform statistical analysis and documentary research
- Monitor transaction and filing deadlines
- Summarize diligence
- Draft correspondence which includes; entity filings and documents
- Schedule and participate in meetings with internal clients and take detailed notes necessary for proper follow up
- Obtain, organize, and serve as point of contact for due diligence or projects, which may include working with internal clients to gather and confirm information necessary to finalize legal documents.
- Perform documentary research to include analyzing statues, regulations, precedent, articles, codes and other legal resources
- Identify electronic data that is relevant to transactions and work with internal clients regarding the collection and review of the data
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and reprioritize within tight deadlines.
- Pragmatic problem-solver who enjoys educating advisors.
- Excellent communication skills on complex matters, both written and oral
- Extensive knowledge of the trust and estate business
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.