Part-time Administrative Assistant
Beverly, MA 01915 US
In this position you will work closely with the Executive Assistant to provide general administrative support, update organizational information and coordinate legal documents. You will work in the office interfacing with a number of departments, including engineering, product support, marketing, human resources, finance, facilities, IT and accounting.
Candidates should have an Associate’s degree, 3+ years’ administrative support experience, strong PC applications experience with MS Office, and a good understanding of current computer technologies.
Onsite in Beverly, MA, this is a 20-hour/week position, with potential for expansion.
Essential Job Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Greet and set up new employees
- Communicate company and department policies
- Manage staff calendars
- Set-up events
- Maintain office supplies and organize office moves
- Plan travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Schedule training sessions
- Associate’s degree
- 3+ years’ administrative support experience
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PPT
- Solid understanding of current computer technologies
- Eager to work in a highly dynamic, energetic setting
- Able to prioritize and work independently
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team-based environment
- Highly skilled in creating positive relationships cross-functionally
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Meet Your Recruiter
Nadia McKay owns and operates Corps Team/Mom Corps Boston. From 2007-2010, she served as the organization’s Regional VP, using her 20 years of experience in client service, staffing, and marketing, to grow the Mom Corps presence in the Boston market and beyond. She purchased the Boston Franchise in 2010, and since that time has partnered with innovative and growing start-up to Fortune 500 companies to bring on professional-level direct hire, contract, full-time, part-time and flexible talent across a variety of functional areas including Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, and Legal. Before joining Mom Corps, Nadia spent 14 years at Digitas, a global marketing services firm, as a VP/Marketing Director, and later as VP/Staffing for the Strategy & Analysis practice. Nadia has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Vermont.