Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Mission of the role:
Manage the holistic planning process for assigned client relationships with moderate oversight from advisor.
This role reports to the Pod Lead.
As part of the team, our Planning Associates identify and deliver clients’ planning needs through a comprehensive approach to their total wealth, life goals, and objectives.
- Assists Senior Planners and Advisors with the preparation of wealth blueprints —net worth statements, cash flow plans, estate summaries, insurance reviews, retirement analyses, and tax planning.
- Effectively captures, manages, and facilitates the completion of planning work as well as client needs from other hubs.
- Provides client-level support to help Advisors.
- Understands and applies context to client situations and works with advisors to develop individualized recommendations for clients.
- Assists and engages clients with eMoney.
- Actively participates and contributes to Planning Team projects (internal and external).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurially minded and self-sufficient.
- Ability to work and thrive in a collaborative professional team environment.
- Technical capabilities to develop and deliver a basic financial plan to clients.
- Proficient in planning concepts.
- Comfortable coordinating with various teams within the firm to meet client needs.
- Four-year college degree with an emphasis in a related major.
- Two years minimum of relevant work experience.
- Completed CFP® or CPA certification.
- Adequate technical capabilities to develop a basic written financial plan.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with industry-specific software is a plus (e.g., eMoney, Orion, Salesforce).
Salary: $75-80K/yr. Bonus eligible. Outstanding benefits package.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 18 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, supply chain, customer support, business operations, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.