Principal Analyst, Risk Assurance (Part-Time)
Houston, TX 77046 US
Job Description Summary:
Conducts independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to improve operations by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Also includes special and strategic business reviews. Reviews financial and operational processes to ensure compliance and best practices. Makes recommendations to the Audit Committee or Board of Directors on issues raised during audit procedures. Provides detailed feedback to business unit leadership. As a member of Risk Assurance within Enterprise Risk Management, the Principal Analyst - Risk Assurance supports risk assurance and regulatory audit activities for STS (Services, Technology and Security), and provides compliance-related assurance scoping and coverage.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Ensuring that controls used to mitigate risks are properly designed, executed, and documented during business process transformation;
- Supporting internal/external audits and regulatory examinations – specifically Service Organization Control reporting (SOC 1 Type II);
- Monitoring the disposition/resolution of issues resulting from audits and examinations;
- Maintaining an awareness of all regulatory requirements and changes within the industry and their impact on our services.
- Minimum of 7 years of audit, information security, risk & controls experience working in a corporate technology, Big 4 and/or Consulting roles
- Working knowledge of methods used to perform risk analysis, risk assessments, control assessments, vulnerability assessments and audit management.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and corporate requirements such as SOX and SSAE18 / ISAE3402 as both a SOC1/SOC2 service organization and report user.
- Strong technology skills including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Solid understanding of the asset management industry and how the business operates.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.