Brentwood, TN 37027 US
Their firm of professional engineers reconstructs complex motor vehicle collisions by applying their engineering expertise using the latest technologies and best practices. The Professional Engineers play a critical role serving as project leads in conducting fieldwork and performing analysis using the latest technologies in 3D scanning and computer simulations supported by our internal digital media team. Professional Engineers also present accurate and compelling results to our clients and, at times, are asked to testify in trials.
Ideal candidates will hold a master’s degree in mechanical engineering and have had direct client-facing roles, for our Nashville regional office location. This opportunity involves some regional travel. The candidate must enjoy working in a high-energy environment and being outdoors.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Prior/Current Accident Reconstruction Experience highly preferred
- 4+ years of Engineering experience, with strong client interaction accountabilities.
- Has obtained his/her P.E. License.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills (oral and written), and ability to foster strong relationships with teammates and clients.
- An interest in motor vehicles and automotive engineering.
- An interest in 3D Scanners, drones, and photography.
- Available to travel regionally.
- Comfortable working on a team and in a collaborative space.
- Positive attitude full of commitment and a desire to contribute.
- Passion for teaching/mentoring clients and colleagues.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.