Charlotte, NC 28273 US
Our client is actively seeking an experienced and energetic Project Manager who holds a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, and has had direct client-facing roles, for our client's 5 regional office locations. This opportunity involves some regional travel. The candidate must enjoy working in a high energy environment and being outdoors. Finding strong candidates for these roles will be instrumental in the long-term strategy and growth of the company.
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Prior/Current Accident Reconstruction Experience highly preferred
- A minimum of 6 to 10 years of Engineering experience, with strong client interaction accountabilities.
- Has obtained his/her P.E. License.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills (oral and written), and ability to foster strong relationships with teammates and clients.
- An interest in motor vehicles and automotive engineering.
- An interest in 3D Scanners, drones and photography.
- Available to travel regionally.
- Comfortable working on a team and in a collaborative space.
- Positive attitude full of commitment and a desire to contribute.
- Passion for teaching/mentoring clients and colleagues.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.