Symmes, OH 45249 US
- Handle purchasing functions.
- Manage warehouse inventory in coordination with the Operations Manager.
- Quote and enter orders.
- Process orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- 2+ years of proven experience in purchasing and/or inventory management
- Solid computer skills using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Well-organized, responsible, and a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with high level of dedication
Salary range is $40,000-45,000 depending on experience. Benefits include health insurance and paid time off.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brigid is the Recruiting Manager for Corps Team and has been with the company for over 10 years. She is a PHR, SHRM-CP, and HR Generalist certified professional with nearly 20 years of Recruiting and HR experience. She is driven to make a difference in the lives of candidates and clients by connecting great talent with great companies.
Brigid leads a team that recruits nationally across various industries and for positions in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Administration, Management, and more. She received her Bachelor’s degree from Mount St. Joseph University and stays up to date on recruiting trends through continuous education from her certifications.