Otsego, MN 55362 US
The Quality Inspector at Monticello, MN is responsible for testing and inspecting Indian Motorcycle engine components and oversees aspects of the quality process related to operations in a dynamic & fast-paced manufacturing environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct CMM inspections and verify SPC inspections are completed properly per inspection plan requirements
- Provide guidance and training for product inspection and inspection equipment use as needed to production
- Complete CMM routine maintenance activities
- Report non-conformances accordingly and requires regular reporting out or notifying supervisor of quality items
- Support gage calibration distribution system
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor
- Troubleshooting of CMM/Computer Aid Equipment
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor(s) & management
- Must be able to read and understand a machining blueprint and GD&T concepts.
- Experience interpreting machining blueprints is required
- Proficient with inspection measuring equipment is preferred
- Willingness to work onsite in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience in a lean environment is preferred
- Experience working as “safety as priority”
- Experience using EPICOR is preferred
- Two years or more of Inspection experience
- Auditing experience is preferred
- Forklift experience is preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Sheniesha joined Corps Team in 2022 as a Recruiting Consultant and has prior experience working in finance, accounting and HR. She has a degree from the University of Illinois at Springfield in Accounting and is excited to dive into learning the ropes of IT recruiting.