Resource Allocation Manager
Atlanta, GA 30326 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Increase departmental utilization with a focus on unbiased allocation of resources
- Review and report engagement economics to management
- Map intown vs remote work for onsite client visits and inventory observations
- Drive the job performance evaluation process
- Handle PTO requests and scheduling
- Participate in select campus recruiting events
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and HR to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- 5+ years in a Project Manager role
- Preferred: Public accounting experience
- Willingness to work in a hybrid environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Becca has over 15 years of management and client interaction experience working across multiple industries such as retail, finance, IT, supply chain, and manufacturing. She has 7 years of recruiting experience running a full desk and providing full cycle experience to both companies and job seekers. Becca truly enjoys hearing about her clients' needs and taking time to speak with candidates to find the right match.
Becca works hard and truly enjoys building relationships through listening and giving the best professional advice she can. She loves hearing the positive feedback from her candidates once she has been able to assist them in finding the right long term opportunity to suit their skills and personal desires. Becca graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fitness and Health from Union University in Jackson, TN in 2004.