Cleveland, OH 44147 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
This role is part of a team that manages and maximizes TV commercial schedules for major national consumer brands and political candidates, and plays a key role in assuring successful client ad campaigns. This position requires strong communication skills, prioritization, and attention to detail, in a fast-paced media sales environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for account management for National Sales Manager and their respective markets.
- Working with internal departments to create schedules and book an order through the various systems.
- Manages linear and digital order processing through the affiliate site, including checking inventory availability and continual development with Ampersand.
- Manages revisions through the affiliate site with proper communication to Ampersand.
- Monitors campaigns for any needed changes, including delivery (and related make goods) by partnering with the National Sales Manager, Operations and Ampersand.
- Exercises judgment to manage make-goods and pre-emptions by providing options to Ampersand ensuring impressions and revenue are fulfilled based on the clients advertising needs.
- Works closely with Pricing and Inventory to ensure that all inventory is used effectively and priced appropriately.
- Experience supporting a team of sales/ advertising professionals in an Advertising Agency, Media, and/or Advertising Sales team is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload based on sales team’s needs and internal deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Team-oriented and able to work with different personalities, as well as collaboration among internal & external departments
- Detail-oriented, able to adapt to change, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in computer software including MS Office is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.