Dallas, TX 75240 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
This role is part of a team that manages and maximizes TV commercial schedules for major national consumer brands and political candidates, and plays a key role in assuring successful client ad campaigns. This position requires strong communication skills, prioritization, and attention to detail, in a fast-paced media sales environment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for account management for National Sales Manager and their respective markets.
- Working with internal departments to create schedules and book an order through the various systems.
- Manages linear and digital order processing through the affiliate site, including checking inventory availability and continual development with Ampersand.
- Manages revisions through the affiliate site with proper communication to Ampersand.
- Monitors campaigns for any needed changes, including delivery (and related make goods) by partnering with the National Sales Manager, Operations and Ampersand.
- Exercises judgment to manage make-goods and pre-emptions by providing options to Ampersand ensuring impressions and revenue are fulfilled based on the clients advertising needs.
- Works closely with Pricing and Inventory to ensure that all inventory is used effectively and priced appropriately.
- Experience supporting a team of sales/ advertising professionals in an Advertising Agency, Media, and/or Advertising Sales team is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload based on sales team’s needs and internal deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
- Team-oriented and able to work with different personalities, as well as collaboration among internal & external departments
- Detail-oriented, able to adapt to change, multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in computer software including MS Office is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Becca has over 15 years of management and client interaction experience working across multiple industries such as retail, finance, IT, supply chain, and manufacturing. She has 7 years of recruiting experience running a full desk and providing full cycle experience to both companies and job seekers. Becca truly enjoys hearing about her clients' needs and taking time to speak with candidates to find the right match.
Becca works hard and truly enjoys building relationships through listening and giving the best professional advice she can. She loves hearing the positive feedback from her candidates once she has been able to assist them in finding the right long term opportunity to suit their skills and personal desires. Becca graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Fitness and Health from Union University in Jackson, TN in 2004.