Zelienople, PA 16063 US
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Order Entry for Major Orders and Parts Orders Provide administrative support to the sales department.
- Collect and distribute mail, review incoming faxes for urgency and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Assist sales with preparation of sales reports Complete supplier profiles for new customers setting up our client as a vendor.
- Obtain insurance certificates at the request of certificate holders or contracts manager showing evidence of coverage as requested.
- Commission statement preparation and distribution for representatives.
- Maintain new project order information throughout the month including customer follow up and survey form completion.
- Ensure that sales folders are filed and copies of correspondence are filed with appropriate folders.
- Order plans and specifications for upcoming bids.
- Assist inside sales team with generation of multiple copies of sales proposals and binder assembly.
- Provide project updates to the PM team as well as update project information as requested.
- Assist sales team with utilizing Concur on an as-needed basis.
- Purchase office supplies for sales department.
- Assist sales team with inputting contact information into Salesforce CRM database Assist in planning meetings by ordering meals, setting up meetings and etc.; assist in the coordination of the quarterly employee meetings.
- Monitor inventory levels of warehouse stock notifying purchasing agent to re-order
- Assist Sales Engineers with customer inquiries and lead times for inventory items
- Customer system validation and/or request for set-up through Emagia software
- Screen all potential customers against restricted party lists with Export-On-Demand software
- Determine tax status of each customer obtaining and cataloging tax exemption certificates if applicable.
- Entering orders into ERP system with knowledge of Market Codes, customer numbers, order types, delivery types and terms, terms of payment, tax rates, commission rate, and territory manager with corresponding rep
- Follow through on inventoried parts orders confirming warehouse has completed shipment and invoicing Invoice customers through ERP system for buyouts, after freight charges are determined, to recognize revenue efficiently
- Maintain parts log for all new orders and media log for all media orders as this is used for month end reporting
- Request Agitator Fabrication Packages from Engineering Manage orders for Piloting invoices in accordance with executed agreement
- Attend weekly parts shipping meeting monitoring shipping schedule updates compared to quoted lead times notifying customer if necessary.
- Assist in the planning and coordination for employee events
- High School Diploma or equivalent 3-5 years administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills Excellent communication/interaction skills
Pay Rate- $26.24/hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.