Sales Development Representative
Atlanta, GA 30308 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join their growing sales team and help them continue their 100 % year-over-year growth. The SDR will be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential new customers. As the first line of communication with new clients, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting sales closers up for success. It would help if you were a quick learner with strong communication skills and could showcase offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent the company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how the company’s solutions meet needs.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospects’ needs and introduce appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to the VP of Sales with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Two to three years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
- Proficiency with Hubspot or other CRM software.
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quota.
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.