New York, NY 10022 US
Our client is seeking an experienced investment industry professional in New York. You will help provide quality financial care in all aspects of US-based relationships with high-net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals. This role offers an excellent long-term home alongside dedicated team members with tenure.
Key Skills and Attributes
- A broad and in-depth working knowledge of the investment industry
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Highly collaborative nature with the ability to build trusted relationships
- Investment knowledge on a range of asset classes, including Alternatives
- Strong social skills and business acumen to manage and guide internal and external stakeholders
- Curiosity to understand clients’ needs and translate them into value-add opportunities
- Flexibility to work as needed by clients
- Candidates must have (i) relevant qualifications and investment management experience as an Investment Advising Representative (IAR); and (ii) obtained the CFA and/or relevant licensing.
- Will prioritize candidates with experience providing advice to affluent families (e.g., family offices and ultra-high net worth individuals).
- Own clients’ overall experience with our organization
- Participate in discovery with prospective or new client families
- Identify and advance clients’ priorities beyond their investment portfolios
- Provide education and trusted advice on investments
- Lead client meetings and ensure materials meet or exceed expectations
- Develop integrated investment plans based on clients’ unique goals and needs
- Oversee the development of, and updates to, clients’ Investment Policy Statements (IPS)
- Review new client families’ existing investments for alignment with their objectives
- Liaise with clients’ tax advisors to align investment and tax planning
- Stay in tune with changes to clients’ lives and whether their plans require changes
- Provide non-discretionary clients with recommendations that are actionable and concise
- Manage discretionary client capital following clients’ IPSs and internal resources
- Coordinate with clients’ tax advisors to help them assess asset placement considerations
- Attend Investment Committee meetings and remain apprised of our investment activities
- Ensure investment execution with practice group members, client service and operations
- Provide ongoing information, analysis, and education to client families on their investments
- Oversee the timely delivery and accuracy of investment reporting
- Manage the design and delivery of any custom portfolio analyses for clients
- Liaise with the investment and operations team from time to time to address client questions
Meet Your Recruiter
Caren joined Corps Team in 2021. Caren has over 20 years’ experience in advertising, public relations and customer care.
A graduate of the University of Georgia, Caren is a loyal Bulldogs fan and enjoys attending games with her husband Reece and two children, Jackson 20 and Dylan 17. She is dedicated to finding the right person for the position and is thrilled when she finds the ‘perfect fit’ for her clients. She is excited to be connecting amazing candidates with amazing companies.