Senior Analyst, Administration, Implementation and Risk
Atlanta, GA 30309 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Department: The Administration, Implementation and Risk (AIR) team focuses on bringing collaborative, forward-thinking, and data-driven insight into the day-to-day management of the global Investment Services (IS) function. It supports functional leads in setting their strategic agenda and provides analytical support in the pursuit and execution of top priorities. The team administers IS-wide performance improvement initiatives such as cross-functional operational metrics reporting, global people development program administration, global IS vendor management, IS-specific risk, and regulatory oversight. Additionally, the team coordinates and delivers key people initiatives and communication and collaboration efforts across IS.
The Senior Analyst for Administration, Implementation and Risk will provide direct support to the AIR team by leveraging a diverse background across analytics, project management, and continuous improvement techniques to support a wide range of strategic initiatives across the Investment Services function. The Senior Analyst will contribute to several areas including improving the coordination of effort across global functions within AIR, identifying and implementing tools to facilitate increased effectiveness of operations management, and facilitating business process improvements for quality and efficiency.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Maintaining and documenting annual operating goals and initiatives including providing regular progress updates and reporting
- Coordinating the production and distribution of all-employee communication including town halls and newsletters
- Collecting, organizing, and reporting on key data and metrics across the team
- Looking for ways to improve the efficiency of collection, storage and delivery of data and management information
- Identifying and implementing new techniques to drive deeper engagement with communications
- Partnering with Principal and Lead Team Members on a variety of projects and initiatives to successful completion; this includes leading small initiatives or parts of larger projects
- Engaging other team members on continuous improvement initiatives to drive quality and efficiency gains
- Working to improve the alignment of critical initiatives and the measurement framework
- Normally working a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending upon the project or assignment – (non-exempt)
- A minimum 5 years of related work experience in the Financial Services industry
- Global mindset and thinker with proven experience as part of global business environment, collaborating with Leaders across multiple regions
- Hands on professional background in a related field (data/analytics, project management, or continuous improvement) required
- Ability to work through challenges to resolution across business areas with minimal support
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and present data in a meaningful way to senior leaders
- Expert presentation creation skills (PowerPoint, etc.) for executive presentations, townhalls or equivalent highly impactful events
- Experience leading others in a virtual working environment to accomplish significant initiatives
- Background in Securities Administration and/or Portfolio Services preferred but not essential
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Passionate about learning
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively build strong relationships with colleagues globally
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience in Financial Services industry or closely related specialty
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.