Senior Client Invoicing Manager
Charlotte, NC 28203 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Working on the corporate Finance team, this role will lead and manage the Client Invoicing team that is responsible for processing fees, applying payments, and delivering client invoices. Successful candidates will exhibit strong organizational and leadership skills, be detail oriented, have an ability to problem solve, understand adherence to deadlines, and the aptitude to work effectively within a process-driven framework. Must be comfortable operating in a changing environment, collaborating across the firm and delivering a best-in-class client experience.
- Management of Client Invoicing team of 3-6 team members.
- Oversight of the calculation of monthly and quarterly management fees and third-party fees.
- Oversight of the processing and reconciling of transactions, including the application of cash receipts.
- Responsible for strong collaboration and partnership with Finance, Distribution, and other internal teams.
- Ensuring research inquiries from internal and external teams are handled promptly and accurately.
- Reviewing legal documents (Investment management agreements, advisory agreements) for fee impacts.
- Revising and updating departmental procedures as needed including developing KPIs for the department.
- Working with external auditors and responding to their requests during annual audits.
- Responsible for production of business management reporting and leading projects as required.
- 4-6 years of managerial experience in an accounting and/or accounts receivable discipline, in the financial services, asset management, or similar sector.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Strong focus on risk management and business controls.
- Deadline oriented, with the ability to multitask.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, advanced Excel a must.
- Technically savvy, with the ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Proficient with Billing Systems. Redi2 experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in a client fee/invoicing role at an Investment / Asset Manager.
- Prior experience working in a finance, financial analyst role.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.