Senior Financial Analyst
Wyoming, MN 55092 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Responsible for providing financial reporting and planning support to the Engineering Organization. In addition, this role will also support business units with Engineering financial analysis. Primary areas of focus will be around monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting and planning cycles as well as the long-term project and product development planning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become an integral part of the Engineering team.
- Collaborates with Engineering team to prepare budgets and forecasts for Engineering Projects identifying challenges and opportunities for the business units.
- Assists in financial close and analysis of monthly results versus budget and forecast. Works with team on impact of monthly trends to quarter and annual forecast.
- Assists Engineering and Finance teams to prepare financial data for presentations, dashboards/metrics and other strategic planning activities for the leadership team.
- Assist with support and financial tracking of Engineering VIP (Value Improvement Process).
- Subject matter expert for Engineering Program financial tool - Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Supports and challenges business case development for major product development program investments and Value Improvement (VIP) initiatives.
- Provides on-going financial support for special projects.
- Identifies and drive quality and continuous improvement in tools and processes.
- Miscellaneous projects and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Proven experience working with and influencing cross functional teams and various levels of
- Strong experience with Microsoft tools (Excel, SharePoint & PowerPoint), & OneStream.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong individual initiative as well as professionalism.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to handle pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 4-6 years’ experience in finance/accounting required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director, IT Recruiting
Kirsten is a highly strategic, results oriented Senior Director of IT Recruiting with more than 20 years of experience attracting and retaining top quality candidates. She currently leads our outstanding IT team and handles account management for some of Corps Teams top clients.
Prior to Corps Team, Kirsten was a Sr Recruiter for two well-known IT Staffing Firms and a Corporate Recruiter for MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Western Digital and Texas Instruments. Kirsten brings a unique expertise to the table based on her diverse recruiting background and has gained a reputation as a no-nonsense recruitment professional. Kirsten is able to draw upon a diverse history in Talent Acquisition, “Needle in a Haystack”, sourcing, recruitment and screening, Executive Search, Client Relationship Management, Account Management and Client Retention. Kirsten is an active professional member of SHRM and possesses a Bachelor of Business Administration with an emphasis in Management Information Systems. She has been with Corps Team for eight years.