Senior HR Recruiting Coordinator
Charlotte, NC 28226 US
The HR Recruiting Coordinator must demonstrate the ability to be professional at all times, courteous and proactive in any communication needed. This role must maintain confidentiality at all times and serve as a trusted team member of the organization.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as necessary from time to time.
The HR Recruiting Coordinator will:
- Assist with the recruitment and onboarding of all summer employment, which may be up to 150 seasonal team members.
- Assist in all staff onboarding, orientation and training appropriately and to ensure the highest levels of program delivery and standards are met.
- May assist with developing the following projects: Q1 Employee Manual Revision, Professional Development Program for employees, Execution of Workplace Anti-Harassment Training
- Assist new employees with benefit onboarding through Employee Navigator and make sure those elections are communicated properly to payroll.
- Any audit needs on the benefits and communication side.
- Direct employees to the correct resource in problem-solving and issue mitigation.
- Organize files, communication documents and maintain assurance we have received needed documents returned from employees and independent contractors with regard to compliance, and security of the organization. This may include file organization and practical file management placement.
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Human Resource administration in a company with 5-10M in annual revenue.
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software: including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in an HRIS and ATS. Experience with Paylocity is a plus.
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; customer-service orientation with specific strength in diplomacy and discretion. Proactive communication and anticipating needs is a plus.
- Self-motivated go-getter with demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
Pay Rate- $25-$30/hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.