Senior Project Manager - Construction
Erlanger, KY 41018 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Project Manager, along with the Superintendent, is responsible for the success of the project from inception to final close-out. This includes all aspects of the project including the control of the design, cost, schedule and quality. The position entails serving as a key liaison with customers.
- Scheduling and coordinating all design and construction processes, as well as estimating and financial management and margin performance of the project.
- Coordinating and supervising the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, within time limits.
- Estimating projects working with subcontractors, reviewing the scope of work.
- Obtaining all necessary permits and licenses depending upon the contractual arrangements, and for directing or monitoring compliance with building and safety codes, other regulations, and requirements set by the project’s insurers.
- 10 years’ experience in construction project management or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction science, construction management, or civil engineering is required.
- Proficiency of Procore and Computerease is helpful, not required.
- “Big Box” experience a plus – warehouse, restaurants, breweries, industrial plants, etc.
Salary $95,000-$120,000. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc. Strong benefits package offered.
Meet Your Recruiter
Brigid is the Recruiting Manager for Corps Team and has been with the company for over 10 years. She is a PHR, SHRM-CP, and HR Generalist certified professional with nearly 20 years of Recruiting and HR experience. She is driven to make a difference in the lives of candidates and clients by connecting great talent with great companies.
Brigid leads a team that recruits nationally across various industries and for positions in Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Administration, Management, and more. She received her Bachelor’s degree from Mount St. Joseph University and stays up to date on recruiting trends through continuous education from her certifications.