Sr HRIS Administrator
Charlotte, NC 28262 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The person selected for this position will have primary responsibility in administering and supporting data and workflow processes for information within the HRIS systems. This position serves as a technical point of contact for HR data maintenance, Configuration, system security, user training, testing of system upgrades, patches, and other technical tasks as assigned.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for maintaining HR system data, Workday HCM Configuration and Workday security.
- Able to lead projects from HCM perspective, gather requirements, provide solutions and be able to configure and implement based on approved solution.
- Participate in HR initiatives and serve as an HRIS subject matter expert in company-wide system integration projects when needed.
- Identify upstream and downstream impacts and partner with Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and IT as needed.
- Provides support to maintain Manager Self-Service and Employee Self-Service, business processes.
- Perform routine audits to ensure data integrity.
- Able to perform mass uploads into Workday.
- Review and document system enhancements/added new functionality included in monthly patches.
- Maintain system security roles and provisioning within HRIS core system.
- Develop test scenarios and conducts user end testing to ensure all processes work according to expectations and meet outlined requirements.
- Assists system users with training, data entry, and troubleshoot system issues.
- Meet or exceed service level agreements when making system updates, mass uploads, security changes, or troubleshooting interfaces.
- Develop a thorough understanding of system employee information, processes, and policies.
- Assist key stakeholders with data analysis, data validations, and data extracts.
- Ensure HR data business process controls are followed.
- Experience protecting and working with confidential information when working in an open work environment.
- Ensure HRIS data confidentiality is maintained.
- Apply compliance and audit requirements within scope of responsibility, provide documentation as necessary, and participate in compliance and audit activities as required.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of prior HRIS HCM configuration experience in Workday Required
- Experience working with HR related data along with the handling of HR system configuration experience and HR processes required.
- Must have HRIS Administrator experience. Required
- Strong knowledge of human resources concepts & practices including HRIS Preferred
- Process and project management skills and documentation tools Preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills Preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills: pivot tables, formulas, and v lookups highly preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.