Sr. Financial Analyst
Indian Creek, IL 60061 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for various financial reporting, data collection and analysis, cost allocation, and will be a key player in maintaining the cost accounting system. This role will also require collaboration with cross-functional teams as financial support and necessary information will be communicated to them as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide estimated product COGS to Marketing and perform related analysis as needed.
- Prepare reporting on purchase price variances bi-weekly and monthly and support Purchasing group on PPV (including subcontract).
- Execute the annual standard cost revision process and help develop new standard costs as needed.
- Run month end assessment cycles and allocation entries.
- Complete Ad hoc analysis as needed. Analysis includes but is not limited to material inflation analysis, margin and COGS analysis, special projects, etc.
- Audit physical inventory counts at third-party vendor locations.
- Completion of month end close responsibilities.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and teams designed to provide improvements to current purchasing practices and processes.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Prior experience with SAP is a plus, but not required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize several tasks while managing deadlines.
- Have the ability to communicate financial results to cross-functional teams.
- Up to 25% Travel Required Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience working in accounting or finance setting. Supply chain finance and/or cost accounting experience preferred.
Base Salary $90,000-$92,000. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.