Sr. Health Insurance Producer
Cumming, GA 30040 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
The company was founded in response to growing inefficiencies, option homogenization, and diminishing customer service in the administration of healthcare. They don’t reinvent, they have found better ways of providing access to desired care while reducing time and expense. They offer a full range of Insurance Broker Services to drive value for their client partners and are trailblazers disrupting the industry with their innovative approach to the health brokerage industry.
Their cutting-edge benefits platform is a key differentiator, setting them apart from the competition and allowing them to provide their clients with comprehensive and highly customized solutions to meet their needs.
By joining their firm, you will:
- Tap into the collective expertise of the dedicated account management team and unlock your full earnings potential with their state-of-the-art tools.
- Attract clients and close deals confidently with their game-changing optimizers, slashing healthcare costs by 15%-40% compared to national carriers.
- Empower your client groups to break free from the traditional healthcare maze. Their optimizers pave the way with zero co-pays and deductible-free benefits.
- Stand out from the crowd with a sales team boasting an 84% close ratio! Their secret? An innovative approach that connects with clients and delivers results.
- They prioritize lasting partnerships, not just transactions. This philosophy paves the way for their impressive client retention rates.
- Forget impersonal transactions, embrace a collaborative future. This client is committed to finding a financially rewarding path for you, whether it's through acquiring your book of business or crafting a commission plan aligned with your goals.
- Will be responsible for finding new customers and promoting and selling insurance plans by developing effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new clients or up-sell to current clients.
- Generate leads and identify potential clients. Prospecting through various channels, including networking events, referrals, and cold calling.
- Research insurance trends and compare insurance policies from different providers by analyzing coverage and pricing options to find the best deals for clients.
- Conduct thorough assessments of clients' insurance needs and recommend highly customized solutions.
- Work closely with insurance carriers to determine which products are best to recommend to the client.
- Educate clients about insurance products, coverage options, and policy terms.
- Prepare and present quotes to clients, explaining the details and benefits of each option.
- Recommends insurance policies to clients by evaluating their needs and risk profile.
- Increases sales by developing marketing strategies, especially identifying new market segments.
- Provides clients with advice on how to lower their insurance premiums by exploring options and discussing the budget.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to foster long-term partnerships.
- 5-7+ years of a proven track record as an insurance producer and/or broker.
- Experience working with mid-sized to large employee groups ranging from 300 - 10,000+.
- Experience selling and servicing a variety of employee benefits accounts, including self-funded (Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, Vision, COBRA, HSA, FSA).
- Passion for and demonstrated ability to present, persuade, and eventually secure the sale.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Must have a current and active client portfolio.
- Candidates must possess strong organizational skills and be highly process-focused and detail-oriented.
- Prior experience working with an Independent Brokerage firm, Agency, or Healthcare Consulting firm.
MS Office experience: Outlook Intermediate to Advanced Excel (VLOOKUPs, pivot tables, ability to sort data sets), Word, Intermediate PowerPoint (develop/enhance presentations), MS Publisher experience is a plus.
- 4-year degree preferred
- Equivalent industry experience acceptable
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Danielle joins Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant with over 20 years of Human Resource and Recruiting experience both on the staffing side and the corporate side. Danielle has experience managing the full recruitment lifecycle and developing efficient procedures to identify high-quality candidates. She has recruited for all levels in the organization and across multiple industries including technology, software, consulting, finance, and medical technologies.
Danielle is passionate about building strong relationships with her clients and matching high-caliber candidates to their open positions. Danielle is a member of SHRM and is a certified trainer in behavioral-based interviewing. She holds a Bachelor's degree from William Paterson University in Elementary Education and a Master’s degree from Fordham University in Human Resources Education.