Sr. Marketing Manager - Semiconductor Aftermarket business (Remote)
Beverly, MA 01915 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
The Sr. Marketing Manager will play a critical role in developing and executing marketing strategies to promote and enhance the brand image of the client’s Customer Solutions & Innovation (CS&I) Aftermarket business. The Sr. Marketing Manager will contribute to the transition from transactional to value-added aftermarket services. This role will be responsible for developing the Aftermarket Upgrades strategy, as well as Training, Software, and Remote Assist strategies as they pertain to the overall Aftermarket Marketing strategy.
The company is headquartered in Beverly, MA, but the hiring manager is in CA and the position can be remote, with 25-30% domestic and international travel.
Role Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop Aftermarket Upgrades Marketing Strategy that is in line with the overall Aftermarket Marketing Strategy
- Develop a winning roadmap of aftermarket upgrades that contribute to significant business growth and create enhanced customer loyalty
- Implement upgrades go-to-market strategy for 2024 and beyond, including, but not limited to executing activities such as: pricing, collateral development and distribution, communication, value proposition, identifying key customers for upgrades, bundling and positioning upgrade packages, managing the upgrades Total Addressable Market (TAM)
- Develop Aftermarket strategies for Training, Software and Remote Assist to add to the service product portfolio as revenue-generating businesses
- Conduct service product sales training with clear differentiation, customer value propositions for current and new products
- Work with CS&I team and other key stakeholders such as Product Marketing, Product Support, Engineering, Field Service to align marketing initiatives with business goals to increase customer satisfaction and drive growth
- Maintain knowledge of major competitors’ products and practices in order to provide market intelligence to the sales (competitive analysis), marketing and product design teams.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Proven experience as a marketing manager in the semiconductor industry or related technology field
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor services and the semiconductor industry
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing marketing strategies to drive business growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with a strategic mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and meet expected tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work cross-functionally in a matrixed environment
- Able to travel domestically and internationally (25%-30%)
Meet Your Recruiter
Nadia McKay owns and operates Corps Team/Mom Corps Boston. From 2007-2010, she served as the organization’s Regional VP, using her 20 years of experience in client service, staffing, and marketing, to grow the Mom Corps presence in the Boston market and beyond. She purchased the Boston Franchise in 2010, and since that time has partnered with innovative and growing start-up to Fortune 500 companies to bring on professional-level direct hire, contract, full-time, part-time and flexible talent across a variety of functional areas including Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, and Legal. Before joining Mom Corps, Nadia spent 14 years at Digitas, a global marketing services firm, as a VP/Marketing Director, and later as VP/Staffing for the Strategy & Analysis practice. Nadia has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Vermont.