Sr. Talent Acquisition Advisor- Client Services & Technology
Charlotte, NC 28262 US
Candidate Experience & Employment Brand
This position develops consistent communications across all tiers of candidates, including both internal and external applicants. Under limited supervision, this job contributes to the design and continuous improvement of talent attraction and processes designed to support enterprise recruiting efforts. This job also works alongside recruiters and recruiting managers to develop communications that increase brand awareness and improve the overall candidate experience.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Leverages multiple communications tools and platforms to create content that aligns with the Employee Value Proposition and supports Talent Acquisition recruiting initiatives.
- Providing recruiting support to hiring managers for all exempt and non-exempt positions. Managing internal and external recruiting sources and extending offers once a candidate is selected.
- Creates collateral incorporated into candidate communications to improve communication practices that support the overall candidate experience.
- Researching and sourcing candidates through advanced search techniques; generating recruitment reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing recruiting data and trends.
- Coordinates timelines, project plans and collaborates with internal teams and product vendors to maintain consistency in messaging used for Talent Acquisition efforts.
- Coordinating all activities for organizational recruiting such as attending job fairs, placing ads, and performing initial interviews.
- Participates in efforts to expand sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs by implementing initiatives that build passive candidate pipelines in critical capability areas to support diversity efforts aligned to organizational values.
- Assisting in the development of recruiting processes and practices that support the goals and direction of the Human Resources Department.
- Conducts market research and stays informed of market trends to monitor candidate habits and to inform best practices for future recruiting strategies and communications content.
- Contributes to the development of training programs for the Talent Acquisition team and employer brand policies and recruiting tools.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
Pay Rate- $46.15- $48.15/hour
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.