Supply Chain Distribution Manager
Yonkers, NY 10701 US
Reporting to the Senior Director, Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Distribution Manager is responsible for providing strategic support and coordination of operations of the Materials Management group and its activities, including requisitioning, operating room supplies, supply logistics, distribution, receiving services and client services support.
- Responsible for the allocation, direction and oversight of work within Receiving (Mail and PO freight). Performs and/or supervises a variety of tasks related to freight delivery, put away, shipping of items (inbound or outbound) and recording of services.
- Competency in motivating and training staff for improved performance and working with management in reporting and resolving any issues.
- Manage receiving operations, storeroom inventory management, distribution and Staffing.
- Oversees and coordinates Par Level management throughout all client sites All major facilities and off sites).
- Manage staff and maintains staffing schedules/coverage and evaluations.
- Manage the process for invoicing issues and investigates discrepancies as needed.
- Develop and implements systems and controls to improve productivity and efficiency of materials handling operations.
- Establish processes for streamlined, reliable and efficient supply replenishment and procurement for all departments and inventory locations to include the Operating Room.
- Support and follow through with policies and procedures for supply chain.
- Educate and assist the client’s staff in the acquisition, use and correct storage of supplies and equipment.
- Educate and ensure client staff is trained on Materials Management Information Systems (MMIS), specific to their duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to travel to multiple client sites for operational oversight.
- Supply Chain competencies including par level management, inventory management and receiving operations.
- 5 Years Applicable Experience
- Bachelors preferred, high school or GED accepted
- Healthcare supply chain/ Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Systems (Meditech Preferred)
- Effective communication and computer skills (Outlook/Excel) (Verbal and written communication skills)
- Knowledge of supply chain management inventory level principles and best practices
- Ability to optimize Supply Chain operations to create operating efficiencies
- Ability to create KPIs and hold staff accountable to them
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Katie joined Corps Team in 2021 bringing over 10 years of recruiting and account management experience to the team. She has experience recruiting in many industries including Pharmaceuticals, Technology, Marketing, Healthcare, Finance and Human Resources. She brings a true passion working with both hiring managers and candidates to find the best match, helping candidates further their careers and helping companies grow with new top talent. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from the University of Wisconsin La Crosse.