System Administrator (Level 1)
Atlanta, GA 30309 US
Per company policy, new hires must work fully on-site for the first 3 months of employment but, after 3 months, the System Administrator may elect to work remotely 1-2 days per week, with manager's approval and dependent upon business needs.
The System Administrator will provide effective and timely assistance to end users, providing them solutions to hardware and software issues and empowering them to effectively utilize technology to achieve their objectives.
- Act as Level 1 support for software and hardware help requests for over 100 onsite and remote end users.
- Analyze and resolve hardware, software, and operational issues submitted by our end users, solving issues within SLAs and escalating high priority issues.
- Perform account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e. g., create or modify user accounts and permissions and perform password resets).
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our software and assist users in following best practices.
- Perform all hardware and software upgrades, deployment, repairs and maintenance of all laptops, monitors, scanners, printers (LaserJet), and any other attachable peripherals.
- Setup A/V equipment for client meetings.
- Provide input to the rest of the tech team about issue trends and suggested improvements.
- Document resolutions for common issues and add to Run Book.
- Setup, support, configuration, and troubleshooting for Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 suite of products (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint).
- Setup, support, configuration, and troubleshooting for other user software including Salesforce and Document Management Software.
- Administration of Active Directory (including creation, updates, & management of user accounts).
- Experience with supporting Windows 10 devices.
- Experience supporting iPhone, iPad, and MiFi devices.
- Experience troubleshooting Desktop and Laptop computers.
- Experience with O365 administration.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Salesforce proficiency highly desired.
- Experienced in desktop image creation, provisioning, and management.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or within a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical clients.
- Technical aptitude and ability to master new technologies quickly.
- Ability to balance responsibilities to deliver timely, accurate, and professional email, phone, chat, and in person responses to users.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to support effective communication and incident documentation of all interactions with users over phone, email, and in-person.
- Experience in technology and systems/user support.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively.
Base Salary: $66,000 - $70,000 per year. Bonus eligible, with comprehensive benefits package. (Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.)
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.