Talent Acquisition Manager
Atlanta, GA 30326 US
This position is responsible for the full cycle recruiting process collaborating with partners and hiring managers to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies which will identify and recruit high caliber talent. This position is responsible for recruiting firm-wide for all service lines or departments, and for all office locations.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage the overall recruitment process for experienced level candidates.
- Actively participate in the interview process including conducting initial phone screens, scheduling hiring team interviews, and contributing to the assessment and final selection of candidates.
- Develop new and innovative strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Coordinate with team leaders to forecast future hiring needs and develop a strategic hiring plan across the Firm.
- Monitor key recruitment metrics and track recruiting statistics throughout the year.
- Research recruiting best practices and conduct interviewer training.
- Partner with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Advisory Council to promote fair and equitable hiring practices. Embraces DEI initiates and strategizes to attract qualified talent from diverse sources.
- Ensure compliance with recruiting and hiring related legal and regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Work with HR team to manage HR software/applications including but not limited to viDesktop, Predictive Index, LinkedIn, Trakstar and Paycom.
- Brainstorm, research, and help implement strategies to:
- Increase employee engagement.
- Reduce employee turnover.
- Preserve company morale.
- Grow positive image of firm internally and externally.
- Assist with planning various firm events including the holiday party, staff appreciation events, and other functions.
- Provide support as needed to the firm’s internal HR department; including but not limited to the CPE program, the performance evaluation process, and other items as needed.
- Create job descriptions, source candidates, and build a talent pipeline from a variety of sources such as online job boards, LinkedIn, social media, job fairs, etc.
- Create job targets in Predictive Index and utilize results throughout candidate journey.
- Build relationships and work closely with staffing agencies and ensure agreements are in place.
- Assure a high-quality experience for candidates from the application stage through onboarding.
- Work closely with HR Coordinator to assist with entry-level and intern hiring.
Requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in HR or a similar area preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive HR/Recruiting experience in professional services companies.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously in a changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to articulate firm value and opportunities and build dynamic connections with candidates, contacts, clients, firm leadership, and other internal stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations.
- Outstanding level of attention to detail and organization.
- Professional character, dependability, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-starter, self-motivating with great resilience and a commitment to continuous learning and personal growth.
- Familiar with social media platforms for sharing position information.
Base Salary $95,000-$105,000. Final determination of salary will be based on an evaluation of experience, education, budget, etc.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Director Executive Search
Trista joined Corps Team in 2006. She is a results-oriented Talent Acquisition professional with 20 years of Recruiting, Account Management and HR experience. Trista received her bachelor's degree in Human Ecology with a minor in Business Administration from The University of Tennessee. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional service and consistently amazes our clients with her ability to find the "purple squirrel" (the one in a million candidate for the job).