Atlanta, GA 30326 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
What you will be doing
- Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Manage and implement multiple and often complex projects simultaneously, which include client communication, review of detailed calculations, analysis, data gathering, and coordination of company and client resources.
- Conduct research & analysis of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques.
- Collaborate with members of client’s other outside advisors in providing holistic and comprehensive planning services to the client.
- Review and conduct research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues.
- Motivate and mentor junior staff members by providing them with leadership, counseling, and professional guidance.
- Develop new business relationships with potential clients and outside advisors to grow clientele base and work to foster on-going efforts to obtain additional opportunities for the Firm.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Public Accounting at the Senior or Manager level
- An active CPA license.
- Prior experience supervising tax professionals on a project or engagement basis
- Experience working with high-net-worth individuals and multi-generational families or with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, construction, retail, restaurant, etc.
- Expertise in areas including income tax planning and estate and gift planning.
- Additional skills in areas of international tax and areas of tax controversy for individuals are beneficial but not required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Lead Senior Recruiter
Lynn, a Certified Diversity & Inclusion Recruiter, joined Corps Team in March of 2011. She earned her bachelor’s degrees in Psychology and Philosophy from Northern Kentucky University. Lynn has over 17 years of Recruiting and HR experience, and finds great fulfillment in partnering with hiring managers to help them find the best candidate for their hiring needs. Partnering with employers in a wide range of industries, Lynn’s recruiting expertise includes human resources and total rewards, accounting and finance, marketing, business development, customer support, and administrative roles. However, she has also successfully met business needs by managing recruitment processes outside of her wheelhouse, facing these challenges with excitement and determination.