Transaction Advisory Manager
Atlanta, GA 30326 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Due to rapid growth and success in providing financial due diligence services to both strategic and financial buyers, there is a career opportunity for a Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services practice. Join a team of dedicated transaction specialists that advise private equity funds, middle market companies, and large corporations. The company works with clients across the nation and internationally in industries including manufacturing, distribution, technology, professional services, and health care. The successful candidate will work on both buy and sell-side M&A transactions where you will apply tax, accounting, and financial expertise to guide clients through every stage of the transaction lifecycle, from pre-transaction strategy through post-transaction value realization.
- Plan, execute, direct and complete financial/accounting due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers and sellers from a variety of industries.
- Develop relationships with clients and engage in effective interactions with target company executives
- Compile and analyze historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller as well as conducting interviews with buyer or seller
- Prepare reports on the quality of the client or selling company earnings (Quality of Earnings/normalized EBITDA) by highlighting significant business profitability trends and overly aggressive accounting policies
- Supervise staff of professionals from different experience backgrounds and provide performance review feedback
- Assist Partners on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the buyer and seller.
- Manage client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines and lead change efforts effectively.
- Opportunity to work with our Advisory practice leader and get exposure to multiple stages of the deal process, such as Financial Modeling, Valuations, Data Analytics, and others.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and cross-sell services.
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers (through all services lines) and clients (both strategics and private equity)
- Participate in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or other business-related courses
- CPA certification preferred
- 5+ years of due diligence experience within a nationally recognized Transaction Advisory Practice
- Ability to travel up to 45% of the time
- Current knowledge in US GAAP, GAAS, transaction advisory services or mergers and acquisitions
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence. Problem solving is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as report writing is required to serve TAS clients.
- Experience conducting detailed analysis (using external information) on products, markets, competitors, and customers to identify risks and opportunities.
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Proficient with PC environments and related software, including Microsoft Office applications. Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Proficient use and analysis of computer models and development of dynamic spreadsheet applications.
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis and the ability to link business strategy to performance and due diligence findings.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-tasked environment, and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client needs
- Prior experience building financial budgets and decision models
Meet Your Recruiter
Heather Del Bene
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Heather joined Corps Team as a Senior Recruiting Consultant and brings 10+ years of experience in staffing and corporate recruiting environments within Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Sales and Marketing markets. Heather is passionate about building relationships and identifying top talent and is driven by connecting top performing and rising professionals with great opportunities. She enjoys collaborating with clients to identify the best candidates and provide a great recruiting experience for everyone. Heather received her Bachelor’s degree from Bloomsburg University.